Saturday, October 4, 2008

one two take me to the zo0; three four take me on tour; five six.....

I
she pulls me in my dreams
and she leads me into reality
that life is not as perfect as i thought it is
but it can perfect when i want it to be

II
when temper strikes she patiently waits for me to calm down
hands held tight under the dark clouds
she stares at me with those eyes
waiting for me to realize that im not right

III
nobody ever waited for me like this
nobody was patient enough to stay at my side when im crazy with the demons inside my head

IV
now i know why i stayed
its because i found something that i thought is dead
its this thumb marks embedded at my neck
the bruises on my cheeks
the anger that consumed me long before
the smiles that took me by surprise
its the simple things that makes me who i am
that died when i thought life is just a time to kill and pass by

V
now that i know its as precious as your smile
i have to stand up and give it my best shot
on mornings when i dont want to get up
at times when i try to hold time
its your face that flashes and reminds me that i have to get on and start my day with a smile

VI
hilom na!!! hug ko hehehehe

No comments: