Tuesday, November 18, 2008

embrace the waveS =)

ill wait for the waves to crash on my face
coz everybody's too numb to care
i just have to feed myself
with the things that makes sense
ill move on by myself
it's always the case
always the case
note the feeling and feel the drizzle
as i listen to our conversations
moments i have to let go
starting now
i have to drown that pretty feelings in my chest
i'm a veteran on this
sad to say but sometimes it's just easy if we don't care
and now i have to choose the easy way
coz when i felt the waves on my face
i know it isn't for me
'coz when fate is always for us to choose
we both chose the same, but on opposite directions
we talked and then we turned at each others back
coz there's nothing more to lose
there's nothing more to lose
nothing more to lose
more to lose...if we stay with the honesty that our heart tells us to
so just let go
embrace the waves and let it eat you.

No comments: